Thursday, April 12, 2012

March Update

Yes, I know. It has been almost a month since I blogged anything.  Oops.

Well, on March 17th we had my daughters 6th birthday party.  It was at Kids Kingdom, which is a place full of bouncy houses.  It did get pricey (lucky she is a tax time baby) but we have no room here, no yard and they clean up.  Guess that is about fair. 

That night I got to see Chonda Pierce and Natalie Grant in concert.  Who knew someone would come to our podunk area to perform.  After the stress of the day I needed the time out with some friends.  We all had an amazing time.  Definitely a moms gone wild night.

At the end of March Katherine lost her first tooth.  Her adult tooth had fully come out behind the baby one so we had been telling her to wiggle wiggle wiggle.  Daddy finally got it out.  Unfortunately we didn't have any ones.  So she got a 5.  Yep she was happy with that.  Guess we can always play it off as something that only happens with the first tooth.  That night I sneaked into her room and swiped the tooth, replaced it with the money, and sprinkled gold glitter (the tooth fairy's magic dust) from the pillow to the window sill. She loved it and wanted to show everyone the fairy dust.  Very glad I remembered that idea from another mommy blog I had read last year. 

My First time hearing Natalie's music.  I bought her cd after the show.  Amazing.

Chonda making us all crack up

Katherine stopping to get a drink during her party

Some of Kat's friends at the party though I am not sure exactly which ones these are

No comments:

Post a Comment