Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Inspired by others: Weight Loss

I was just on Pinterest and followed a link about gardening for beginners.  While on the blog that wrote that story something caught my eye.  A badge linking me to another blog, The Curvy Housewife.  She was sharing about starting her weight loss journey over again.  Turns out we both use My Fitness Pal to help monitor what we eat!  Funny thing is that I had just started logging my food again today! 

After reading her blog it was set.  I decided to just be open and post my journey also.  

So the basics :  I am currently at 230 lbs.  Not a very happy thing to have to admit.  I've been here before and lost it until I was at 163.  Then I was down to 153 after having my first daughter.  (A perk of constant morning sickness I suppose).  Even after my second daughter I was still in the 160s.  What happened?  How did this get so out of hand?  

                        My goal is to get back to the 160s.  I know this will take time and that it is more than just losing the weight.  I need to really CHANGE myself.  Change the way I eat, what I eat, and make an effort to be more active.  

Feel free to link any of your blogs if you are going through the same thing or maybe already have been there!

Hopefully this will help me stay accountable and be an encouragement.  

Now I just need to get a scale.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment