Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is officially here!  Sorry I missed after the first week of the countdown but I think we can all agree that this time of year gets hectic. Hopefully you dear readers came up with some wonderful ideas and made great memories with your friends and/or family.

My girls said they loved making and decorating the cookies most of all and both have asked if we can get the stuff to do it again next year.  I actually got the kits through a fundraiser a friends son was doing.  If you are interested they are from Joe Corbis and I believe are crayola sets.  (Yes, you have to buy the dough separately from the decorating kit).

I also remembered the aprons my mother had bought last year for the girls to wear. They were so cute in them.  I hope you enjoy the pictures of our cookie making.







No comments:

Post a Comment