Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best Invention

Today is a very rainy super dark day.  I already have been feeling ill since yesterday.  I really do not feel like doing much of anything. 

Best thing ever invented has to be the crockpot.  I already have to be up to get the kids feed and off to school so I just popped a roast in and quartered an onion to add flavor.  By dinner tonight it will be ready!

I am so thankful for it.  Everything just seems to be pointing that this is why the crockpot was invented.  Now after I take the youngest to school and mail some bills, I can rest until time to get them. 

1 comment:

  1. hope you get feeling better :0) second best invention...the freezer, i froze several meals a few weeks ago before we all got sick...pulling those bad boys out now!

    ReplyDelete