Saturday, February 4, 2012

Choosing

"Its not my fault I have anger problems depression anxiety. You should be mad at the people who caused it not me."
This is what I found posted by someone on Facebook.  (She is fond of the passive aggressive posts).
 I want to respond to it but know that it's pointless.  However I feel it needs addressed somewhere so why not my blog?
First of all, we all have issues.  There is no exempt clause in life that everyone else can have issues but you need to be coddled.   That you're issues are worse than others.  
Second, and the point of this blog, you are choosing to act this way.  To act in a way that apparently blame needs placed.  Yes you may have issues triggered by someone or something but YOU chose how to handle it.  I for years cut.  I could have blamed someone else but I am the one that picked up the blade.  I am the one that chose to be around people that tended to work as a trigger.  

You are an adult and need to stop playing victim.  Go get help for your issues.  Learn to control anger.  Part of growing up is that you are held accountable for your actions.  Just because someone may say something that angers you does not give you the right to just lash out and then blame them.  
I know about anxiety and that in a moment of panic you become easily irritated.  Well at least I do because I am trying to focus to stop the panic attack and something may be distracting me.  
And as hard as what I am about to say may be for some to read, you are most likely the core person that is causing these issues.  You have to be mature enough and honest enough to see you are mad because people are not doing and saying the things you want them to be doing or saying.  That is control.  You want to control everything.  Thing is, people are not puppets, they chose for themselves what they will do and say.  If they are not what you are looking to be around or maybe let you down because they don't do as they say they will, then you need to walk away.  They are not the type of person you are looking for to add to your life.  

I just get irrated when I see things like this.  I understand people come to it in their own time. I just wish they would open their eyes. 

1 comment: