Thursday, February 16, 2012

When Mommy is sick

Last night as I was sleeping I started to feel sick on my stomach.  Hoping it was just from laying on my stomach I went back to sleep.  This morning I am still feeling under the weather.  In fact, the weather is dreary, cold, and rainy today here so maybe I match it. 

What does it mean when Mommy is sick?  Guilt.  See this Mommy does not drive.  Someone picks Katherine up in the mornings so she is at school now, but Ava is in Pre K and they go half day.  I tried ask the one mom I have a number for if her son was going today but have not gotten an answer.  Therefore, Ava gets to stay home with Mommy. 

I feel bad.  She likes school and will be upset to miss it.  I just know I am not up to the walk down and back. 

Ugh.  Feeling sick and guilty..... not a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment