Friday, January 6, 2012

Blogging must be done early on Thursdays

I realized last night that to blog on Thursday I will need to do it earlier.

NBC correctly termed Thursdays must see tv night.  At least that was when they had good shows like Friends, Frasier, Seinfeld, etc on that night. I honestly can not think of a show I watch on that network anymore.  Anyway, I was surprised to find that Project Runway All Stars started last night!  I had no idea, so from 9 -10 I was watching that.  Luckily the girls are all tucked in by that time.  From 10 - 11 was Jersey Shore (don't judge me).  Though I was actually flipping back and forth from that to 24 hour runway.  It's a new show on lifetime.

Now, I was going to blog after those shows were over but then I saw that Conan had one of the characters from Big Bang Theory on.  (Another show I love).  It was almost midnight when he was done.  In fact I went to the computer but couldn't remember why.  : $ 

Well, now you guys will know what I am doing on Thursday nights.  Oh and don't worry about me ignoring Justin.  Thursday is a raid night on World of Warcraft for him and he gets longer to play this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment