Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snow Day

So last night I fell asleep.  Does that really count as not blogging everyday since I can write two today?  It's that pesky gray area that drives me crazy. 

Maybe I was really tired because it finally snowed.  My girls were so excited and they even got the day off from school.

There wasn't too much snow fall so we played by making snowballs.  Using the snow that was on the car, hubby and I made piles of snowballs which we threw at one another and also the house.  See, Ava likes to throw snowballs at people but not have them thrown at her.  We kept trying to explain to her that if she throws one at a person they have every right to throw one back.  So eventually she decided it was more fun to throw them at the side of the house and see how high she could get them. 

Afterward we got a frozen pizza, some chips, and the cookies we baked and went to my mothers for lunch.  It's cheaper than eating out.  So we get there and make the pizza and hot chocolate.  We also brought the game she got the girls for Christmas, Doggy Doo.  Yep the game in which the dog poops.  My mother is easily humored and we knew after the hilarity we had with it that she would love it.   We were right. 

After a few rounds of that game we helped Grammie finally take down her Christmas tree.  Then we were ready to call it a day since the kids had school today. 

I even had hubby make dinner last night. Don't be too impressed it was a frozen family dinner and mac and cheese.  Both of which I told him he could make.   Also, the dishes and mess are still out there.  Blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment