Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last Word In Automatic Dishwashing (1950)



Great, these have been out since 1950? I still don't have one. Though I would want a new one because the thought of having to basically wash dishes before putting them in a dish washer kills me. How did people fall for that one?

Now can I tell you how much I love this clip? Watching it it is clear that it is meant to help men sell them. I find it hilarious though. I wish i could use fancy words like that housewife had at the beginning of the video.

I really do hate doing dishes, especially pots and pans. Hubby is made to do them often. It all goes back to a moment he offered to have that as his job since he knew my aversion to it. Ask him now and he has that all to common among husbands selective remembrance.

Ahh oh well. Our kitchen is so tiny we have to push the table back and forth depending on if we are doing laundry or dishes. May we get a home one day that I can have one.

Hope you enjoy these clips as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment